Extracurricular activities for kids and other events
As you may have observed already, at La Llar d'en Pitus - "Pitus Nursery School" we view learning and teaching as holistic processes. We therefore offer a number of fun extracurricular activities for our pupils, as well as other children, and for adults.
Extracurricular Activities for Children English classes
- Native teacher
- Schedule: T/R from 17:15 - 18:00 (P3 - P5)
- Schedule: M/W from 17:15 - 18:00 (1st - 3rd grade)
- Limited spaces available! We work with Catalan and Anglo-Saxon stories through engaging in a variety of crafts.
- Schedule: T from 17:15 - 18:00
- Cost: 50 €/month
- Limited spaces available!
- Schedule: R from 17:15 - 18:00
- Cost: 50€/month
- The preschool will also provide childcare before and after school hours. Children who do not attend the preschool are also welcome to come for a few hours of fun.
- Schedule: 17:00 - 19:00
- Cost: 6,50 €/hour
- Schedule: Saturday 10:00 - 12:00
- Cost: 5 €/child
- COOKING FOR KIDS
- LET'S HANDCRAFT
- Schedule: Saturdays 10:00 - 12:00
- Cost: 100 €/month
- Tutoring sessions
- Summer Camps
- and more...
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about any of these extracurricular activites. If your child would like to participate in an activity not listed, please suggest it to us. We are always happy to consider expanding our offerings.
Events for adults Prenatal Classes
A midwife and nurse with more than 20 years of experience will give you creative ideas to deal with some of the aches and pains that come with pregnancy, as well as help you prepare for labor and feel ready to meet the long-awaited moment when you meet your baby. Massage Classes for Newborn Babies
Together with the AEMI (Associació Espanyola de Massatge Infantil), we offer a number of massage workshops for babies from birth to crawling.
- Introduction to Massage for Babies
- Schedule: September 29 and 30, from 10:00 - 12:30
- Cost: FREE!!!
- Massage your baby!
- Schedule: 5 sessions, dates TBA
- Schedule: 10:00 - 12:30
Your newborn will really appreciate this gift! Parenting School
- These are brief lectures followed by a discussion period, about issues that concern parents and children of today.
- October 10: The emotional development of children between 0-3 years
- January 30: Saying "No" - Habits
Our psychologist will be glad to meet with you and your child to discuss any issues that are of concern.
For other events, dates, or schedules, please do not hesitate to call to ask for more information.