The school facilities occupy more than 1000 sqm of space: the classroom building has 280 sqm of floor space, and the playground occupies over 800 sqm.
The classroom building is comprised of the following areas:
- 4 completely equipped classrooms (each has 2 adapted toilets, 2 sinks, changing tables, etc.):
- Aula de l'Espígol – Lavender Class: P2 group, 20 pupils (40 sqm)
- Aula del Romaní – Rosemary Class: elder P1 group, 13 pupils (30 sqm)
- Aula de la Farigola – Thyme Class: younger P1 group, 13 pupils (30 sqm)
- Aula de la Menta – Mint Class: not currently in use
- 1 multi-purpose classroom:
- Aula de la Ginesta - Broom (Genista) Class: gym equipment, corner of the five senses, etc.
- 1 office
- 1 bathroom for adults
- 1 kitchen
- 1 pantry
- Porch Area
Area for games: cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Sandbox Area
1 sandbox with sand, 1 "sandbox" with balls, and 2 seasonal "sandboxes" (that is, their contents change with the seasons)
- Toy area
Toy house, tunnel, swings...
- Vegetable garden
- Pine tree area
- The hide-and-seek corner
As we are especially concerned with our pupils' safety, the furniture and materials used at Pitus Nursery School are all approved for children's use by the Generalitat de Catalunya.
The playground (800 sqm) has six areas for playing and learning:
With its six different play areas, our playground is designed to encourage the children to explore, discover, find, build, plough, and love their environment by providing them access to primary materials such as sand, dirt, stones, and grass.